Bring Happy Back to Your Parenting
“Happy Parent Happy Child Breakthrough”
One on One, Personalized Program
For eager parents who are ready to transform their family yesterday!
It’s NOT your fault!
End the guilt and blame. You will feel better and your family will thank you!
Three Month Program
This 3-month in-depth one-on-one program is transformative.
This comprehensive in-depth program is designed to help stressed-out, frustrated parents just like you who are ready to move their family from a constant battlefield to a happy respectful home. No matter how your kids are behaving now, things are going to get better.
The “Happy Parent Happy Child Breakthrough” Program is personalized and adapted to your family situation, individually or as a couple. The changes you make will have a significant impact on all your relationships.
When one person in a relationship changes – the relationship changes.
Let me say that again…
When one person in a relationship changes – the relationship changes. Truly!!
- Power struggles, tantrums, meltdowns, arguments, slamming of doors and obnoxious attitudes will become a distant memory.
- Learn what is really important to you.
- Ask for what you want and know how to say “No”- without guilt or anger.
- Discover how much is already working in your life and easily explore what is not.
- Better understand and appreciate yourself, your spouse and each of your children.
- Experience more love and compassion.
- Life will have more humor, kindness and gentleness.
- Enjoy family time that is fun, cooperative, caring and relaxing
I believe in you and your children. I believe in your family. I believe that you are all wonderful people doing the very best you can to take care of yourselves and that you all want to be happy.
Curious about working together? Let’s set up a complimentary Happy Parent Happy Child Introductory Session to discuss the strains and gifts of your unique situation. In our gentle, non-judgmental session, we’ll talk about what’s holding you back from being the Happy Parent you want to be and we’ll ensure that we’re a good fit to work together.
Gibran on Children…
Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts.
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth…